Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just Buggin' Challenge #25 Black and White

Happy Wednesday!  I hope you are having a great day!  It is cold here and I am ready for some warmer weather!  LOL  Is winter ever going to end?  Anyway, today is the start of a new challenge at Just Buggin'

Your Challenge #25 is to use Black and White only on your Cricut project. 
If necessary, you may use one other color. 

Don't forget to list what cartridges you use in your project!  Here is my card:
Products:
Cardstock:  AC
Pattern Paper:  Making Memories
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Midnight Black
Gem flowers:  unknown
Embossing folder:  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Embossing Machine:  Big Shot
Cricut Cartridge:  Storybook
Adhesive:  3D squares

Please join us for a great challenge at Just Buggin'!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

9 comments:

  1. Love it! I just bought a cuttlebug and have been working with it a little. Love the Storybook cut, that is on my list to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your card is so elegant, I love the paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph, this is gorgeous, I love working in black and white

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Steph, black and white is just so stunning.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful "Happily Ever after"...love it!

    Hope
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! I love the StoryBook cart!! It has so much to offer!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how it turned out, those gemstones are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is quite stunning! nice job!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!