Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just Buggin' Challenge #24 3D Pirate Cupcake Toppers

Happy Saturday!  Hope you are having a great day!  It has been a busy one for me!  Got up very early this morning and have been going ever since! 

Join us at Just Buggin' this week for a great 3D challenge!  Make a three dimensional project such as a box, purse, pop-up card, etc.  Get creative and have fun using your Cricut!

Here's my cupcake toppers for a Pirate party!  Very simple, but way too cute!
Products:
Cardstock:  AC
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug Tiny Bubbles
Embossing machine:  Big Shot
Cricut Cartridge:  Life is a Beach

Enjoy and have a great night!  :)

7 comments:

  1. Stephanie...they look great!! Love how you added the cuttlebug to the skulls!! It is a great touch!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are way too cute! I love the embossing you did, and the cool colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. Love the pirate theme.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo, Ho, Ho me hearty ! What a great project

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!!!! makes me want to make some cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy...arggh cupcake toppers!

    Great job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!