Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just Buggin' Challenge #23 Love ya

Good Wednesday to you!  I hope you are having a great day!  I hope you will join us at Just Buggin' this week!  We are gearing up for Valentine's Day!  Our challenge #23 this week is to "Make something for Valentine's Day!"  I decided to make a card, but not just a plain old card!  I was going through my Cricut cartridges and I was trying to find something different.  Well, here is what I came up with using something defintely different!  I found all kinds of cute stuff on the Paisley cartridge and I just had to use this mushroom!  I then started looking at patterened paper and found this cute set of papers that my dear friend Samantha had given me!  So, here's some "Mushy Love 2 you!"

Products:
Cardstock base:  American Crafts
Pattern Paper:  Stampin' Up
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Perfect Plumeria
Glitter glue:  Stickles Pink
Adhesive:  3D Squares
Markers:  Copics(to outline)
Cartridges:  Paisley-Mushroom, Opposites Attract--Letters
Cricut

14 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, oh cute, cute, and more cute. This is gorgeous

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's soo cute...I love the title! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I love the colors!!
    Lynne JB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, what a funny sentiment! LOVE that mushroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the theme of your card.... so mushy!! too cute steph!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so stinkin' cute!!!! LOVE that mushroom!
    Marti *JB DT*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so cute! Love the sentiment and all the glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card. Don't you just love all the punny cards for Valentine's!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your use of the pattern paper, I'm not very good at it but I keep challenging myself to use it more.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this!!!! I love mushrooms and I love pink and brown together. great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mushroom!! Love the mushy love card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute girl!!!!! Thanks for sharing it!!!

    XoXo- SJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is fab, love the papers you have used. I think Paisley will be my next cartridge, it has some fab things on it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!