Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just Buggin' Challenge #27 Creative Cards

Happy Wednesday to all of you!  Today, it is time to get creative with your Cricut!  Have you tried the card feature on some of your cartridges?  If not, come over to Just Buggin' for some creative inspiration for our Challenge #27--Creative Cards!

Here is a birthday card I made using the Square card function on the Life's a Beach cartridge!  This is a great birthday card for a male, even though I snuck a few flowers on it!  LOL  I just love, love this fun cartridge, because there are so many features, fun and cute die cuts!  There are so many things to do with this one and I can't wait to explore it more!
Products:
Cartridge:  Life's a Beach
Cardstock:  American Crafts, Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey
Stamp:  SU Eastern Blooms
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic--Hint of Pesto, Spanish Olive, Gingerbread
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug--Tiny Mosaic
Embossing Machine:  Big Shot
Mini Buttons:  Jest Charming
Adhesive:  3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives-3L

I hope you will join us everyday at Just Buggin' for project inspiration that includes our DT Daily Inspiration, Cartridge Spotlight, Tutorials and Hidden Potential!  Get that Cricut out and start using it!

8 comments:

  1. I love your little gecko - the paper you chose is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's totally cute, love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! GREAT guy card for sure!!
    hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, beautiful card Steph.

    Lisa
    JB-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card steph.....your cards always have such great detail!

    Hope

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!