Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Blog Candy Winner from OWH Spring Break Blog Hop!

Things have been crazy lately!  I apologize for not announcing my Blog Candy Winner soon!

The Winner is...TN Granny!  You have won an assortment of goodies from me!

True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 61
Result: 23


TN Granny said...

Cute Cute card and great blog. Spring means cool days and lots and lots of Flowers bloomin everywhere.
God Bless,
Jeanine @14 on the blog hop.
March 20, 2010 9:21 PM


You have won four each of four different 6x6 pattern papers, chipboard frames and ribbon!

Please send me your address at scrappinscout451@yahoo.com and I will get your goodies out right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!