Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Buggin' Spring Blog Hop Candy!

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I know many of you participated in the Just Buggin' Spring into Spring Blog Hop this weekend and I saw some wonderful projects!  Wow---I am always so amazed and inspired by the creativity of you all!

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to all of you ladies for the wonderful comments and for joining my blog as a follower.  To say thanks, I am giving away the following Blog Candy to one lucky winner!  This Blog Candy includes Two packages of ribbon(3 yards each for a total of 6 yards) and 24 6x6 pieces of My Mind's Eye pattern cardstock(My fav paper!)
True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 47
Result:   27
The winner of My Blog Candy is:  Rebekah!
Rebekah said...

Gerber Daisies are my favorite! I love how perfect they look and the amazing colors they come in!
February 26, 2010 7:21 PM
Congratulations Rebekah!  Please send me an email with your address to seabeacon@hotmail.com with 5 days!  I will send your package out as soon as I hear from you!  Thanks for playing at Just Buggin' during our Spring Blog Hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!