Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SP Color Combo Challenge #41

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you are having a great day so far!  I am late posting this project because I have was having issues with being able to upload on Blogger on Sunday and yesterday.  Not sure why, but it seems fine today.

Here is a delicious combo for this this week at SP Color Combos:
Here is my card!
Products:
Cardstock:  American Crafts, Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Inkadinkadoo-flourish, Hero Arts-sentiment
Ink:  SU
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic
Flower:  Prima
Button:  Spare Parts by The Paper Studio
Embossing folder:  Cuttlebug-Houndstooth
Embossing machine:  Big Shot
Border Punch:  Fiskars

Just a quick post for now!  Working on a few others for later!  Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. looove the embossing and inking!! so great :D
    - Shauna {SP Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!!!
    I like the embossed, and the border punch is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute!

    Emily-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Love the punch, the texture, and that button is yummy! Way to go!
    Robbyn - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Love the panel that the image is on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!