Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Going Green Blog Candy Winner!

Sorry for the delay on announcing the winner of my Blog Candy from the SPCC Going Green Blog Hop! 
 I have been running like crazy!  Without any more delays..
True Random Number Generator

Result: 19

The Blog Candy winner is...Dana!


Dana said...
So cute! My green tip...Like a lot of these other ladies, I try to find uses for everything rather than throwing it away/buying something else. Glass jars, shoe boxes, shipping boxes. I also use reusable shopping bags, natural, concentrated household cleaners (and white vinegar), I always wash my laundry in cold water, and keep a box next to my craft desk for paper scraps (that I wont use for something else!!) to be recycled!
March 14, 2010 10:58 PM

Dana---you have won my Spring jar(ribbon not included) and a few other goodies!
Please send me your address at scrappinscout451@yahoo.com!

Thanks for all the "green" tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!