Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SP & Company---Chicks Rule!

Good Morning!  I hope your day has started off in a happy way!  It is a little rainy and cold here in East TN, but I see the trees budding and the flowers starting to bloom and I know that Spring is fully on it's way.  Now, we just need a little more warm weather!

On that note, I wanted to make a nice little Spring card this week using our Easter Eggy stamps from SP & Company!  I just love these stamps and this set is very versatile, from using it to send your best girlfriend a card to making Easter cards.  You can't go wrong with the stamp set!

Card size:  4" x4.5"
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Ink:  SU Classic Soft Suede, Colorbox Green
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Orange
Markers:  Copic

I hope you have a great day!  Don't forget to check out and grab this latest stamp set from SP & Company and check out the sale that is going on now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!