Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SP & Company---Wonderful Birthday!

Happy Wednesday to all!  Busy, busy week here!  It's Design Team Wednesday and I wanted to share a card I made for my Brother-in-law.  He just had a birthday and he had surgery right before that, so we wanted to send him an extra special card!  I love the SP & Company Stamps!  I used several stamp sets to get my exact sentiment!  I love that I can Mix n' Match!  Please read below for all the details!


SP & Company Stamps:
Owl Stamp: Studio G
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye
Embossing Ink: SU Craft Chocolate Chip
Embossing Powder: Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic Jumbo Java
Markers: Copic

Stop by the SP & Company Store to grab up some of these wonderful stamps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!