Wednesday, March 2, 2011

SP & Company Stamps---Happy Thoughts!

Today is Happy Thoughts Day! 
It's time for Design Team Wednesday at SP & Company!  I have been very busy this week on some projects that I will share later---some involve card making and some are quilting projects!
Anyways, I made a really simple, happy card this week to send in a package to my sister.

SP & Company Stamps: 
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Flower Stamp:  SU Eastern Blooms
Ink:  SU Melon Mambo
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic Pretty Petunia
Stickles:  Fruit Punch

It's a very simple card, but I like simple!  And...I love these SP & Company Stamps!
These are wonderful stamps!  Please check out SP & Company Store to see all the stamps and to check out the latest release!  I promise you won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. The colors on this really make me smile :) It really does give one "happy thoughts." Yeah, I'm a nerd... deal with it! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a fan of simple cards with pretty colors. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!