Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SP & Company Stamps---Mardi Gras & Luck!

It's Design Team Wednesday at SP & Company! 
Today I have a treat---two cards for you!
I realized that Mardi Gras was yesterday while I was making a bunch of cards, so I decided to make one to celebrate the festivities!

SP & Company Stamps: 
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Embossing Ink:  Big & Bossy Clear, ColorBox Gold(edges)
Embossing Powder:  Ranger Queen's Gold
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic  Purple Hydrangea
Ribbon:  Michael's

Now, for Card #2! 
Since it's March and almost St Patty's Day, I made a quick little card to celebrate next week!

SP & Company Stamps:
Lucky Day Stamp Set (Pot 'o Gold, Today's your lucky day!)
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Pattern paper:  DCWV
Chalk Ink:  VersaMagic:  Tea Leaves
Markers:  Copic
Stickles:  Straw

I love that you can use all these sentiments together and make up your own sentiments.  It's GREAT!  I love these SP & Company Stamps, because they stamp so easy and they are easy to clean!  Samantha has done a great job in designing these stamps!  Hurry on over to get your stamps from the SP & Company Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!