Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SP & Company Stamps---Hi Chickie!

Happy Design Team Wednesday!!! After a couple of days of gloomy, rainy weather, we are supposed to have a sunny day this afternoon and the temperature is going to get near 70 today! Yeah!! The trees are starting to bud and some are blooming and flowers are starting to peek open! It will be Spring in less than a week and I can't wait!!! I love Spring! Yes, I am tired of the winter! Now, am I ready to Spring Cleaning? NO! LOL I am trying to do a little this week, but I have also been trying to work on a few projects.

Here is my card this week...sweet and simple:

SP & Company Stamps:  Easter Eggy
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Embossing Ink: Big & Bossy Clear, ColorBox Orange
Embossing Powder: Zing Mustard, Ranger Clear
Chalk Ink: VersaMagic Orange
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Ribbon: Michael's

Jump on over to the SP & Company Store and grab the New Easter Eggy Stamp Set! It is absolutely adorable and you know you are going to want one...or maybe several sets! These stamps are fantastic and are made of high quality photopolymer and they stamp wonderfully! Give them a try...you will not be disappointed!

Also, don't forget to drop by the SP Forum for lots of info, inspiration and just plain fun!
We also have a Live Chat every Monday at 9:00PM EST!
Come join us for lots of fun!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!