Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blog Hop Winner of Rain Boots!

Happy Sunday to all of you crafty girls!  I just want to say "Thank You" to all the wonderful girls who left such sweet comments about my bookmark and became followers!  The "Love is in the Air" Blog Hop was so wonderful and there are so many talented girls out there!

The Winner of the SP & Company "Rain Boots" Stamp Set is:
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 118
Result: 39

Becky Dunham!
Becky says---
Hey Stephanie - love this bookmark! I am a new follower - how could I resist following a fellow crafter and book lover! I love Jane Austen - never get tired of her. Also, I read a lot of the books my teenage kids read - Harry Potter, Eragon, Artemis Fowl, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Bobby Pendragon - all series we have devoured and wait impatiently for the next one to come out! Take care!

Becky---I will be emailing you to get your info so we can send your Stamp Set out!
Rain Boots Stamp Set

Thanks to all of you who participated in our Block Hop! 

Please don't forget to stop by Scrapmaster's Paradise for inspiration! 
If you would like to purchase any stamps, please check out the SP & Company Store!

Also, please stop by our SP Color Combos each Monday and play along!  We love Color!

Have a great Sunday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!