Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Swiss Flag Blocks

     Hello and Happy Tuesday!  I hope you are beginning your year with lots of creativity!  I wanted to show you a couple of blocks that I did in November for my Bee There Bee Squares Bee.  This block is a Swiss Flag block and it was very easy to make.  I just love the fabric I received to do these blocks!  They have now traveled back to their owner and I can't wait to see how her quilt turns out!


Here is an example quilt that was made using these blocks! 
City Weekend by Red Pepper Quilts

I think I would like to make a quilt like this a some point!  I think it would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!