Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year to all you crafty people out there! 
I hope that 2011 is fun, creative and prosperous for you!

     Do you make New Years Resolutions or do you make goals for the New Year?  I never seem to follow resolutions too well, but I do like to make goals.  To me, for some reason, goals seem to be more attainable.  I don't know, maybe they are the same, but I do have some goals I'd like to achieve this year.

1.  Declutter---this is a big one and will take a lot of time!  LOL
2.  Get Organized---this is a big one and will also take a lot of time.
3.  Scrap more--I want to do more projects and get more creative!
4.  Sew and Quilt more--I have plenty of projects I have started, that need to be finished.  I also have lots of projects I want to do this year also!

     Now, I have many other goals for this year, but these are some of my goals towards my creativity that I want to achieve.  This is going to be a busy year and I have a son who will be graduating from high school and who does track and field.  He is not sure where he is going to college yet, because he is hoping for a football or track scholarship, so until something happens with that, than I am going to be on pins and needles about college.  LOL  That's where my scrapping, sewing and quilting come in---these are like therapy for me!  :)  When I am creative, it helps keep the stress away!

     So, get creative and get those projects started!  It's a new year and it's going to be a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!