Wednesday, January 26, 2011

SP & Company Stamps---Fabulous V-Day!

Happy Wednesday!

It's time to feature some of our favorite stamps by SP & Company!

Today, I have used two different stamp sets.  The Heart stamp is from the "Artsy Heartsy" Stamp Set, which I just love!  I stamped it in silver ink and then colored it in red with a Copic marker!  The sentiment is from the "Mix n' Match Sentiments:  Basics" Stamp Set!  I love this set because you can literally mix and match all kinds of sayings with this set!  This is one set that I can see so many possibilities with and I will use over and over again!  Don't forget, if you have not bought any of the SP & Company Stamps yet, please do, because they are made of high quality photopolymer and stamp so well!  They clean up really great also!

Stamps:  Sentiment- "Mix n' Match Sentiments:  Basics" ,    Heart-"Arsty Heartsy"
Cardstock:  Stampin' Up
Pattern paper:  Martha Stewart
Embossing Ink:  ColorBox Silver and Red
Marker:  Copic Red
Edge Distresser:  Heidi Swapp

Come visit Scrapmaster's Paradise from all the latest Stamps, Design Team inspiration and much more fun stuff to come!  It's a rockin' place to be!

If you need to get your stamps, please stop by the SP & Company Store and get them before these sets are gone!  They are fabulous and you don't want to miss out!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!