Friday, November 9, 2012

Fun Friday

TGIF!  Happy Friday!
 
Today is a fun and busy Friday!  Getting lots done in the world of sewing!  Here is a sneak peek of a project I worked on and it is getting ready to go to my long arm quilter to be quilted especially for someone very special!  I can't give details right now, because it is a surprise! 
 I will reveal it very soon!  Happy sewing today!
 
 
30 Days of Thanks~Day 9
 
I am thankful today that God has given me a very loving, giving heart.  I love to do things for others and I love to give all I can.  I am in the process of working on several charity quilt projects and it just warms my heart to know that these will go out into the community with lots of love to those in need.  I don't do it for any kind of recognition, as some do, I just do it because it is such a joy to help others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!