Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Sampler

Happy Sunday!
 
Hi!  Hope you are day has started on a good note today!  Did you turn you clocks back?  I did and I am ready and roaring to go today!  I did go to bed quite late, as I was watching football and sewing.  I watched the Oregon game and the Alabama/LSU game.  I love that the Oregon Ducks beat Lane Kiffin and USC!  I do love Oregon, but it was just that much sweeter that they beat Kiffin(It's a TN thing...LOL.)  I am so glad Bama pulled it off last night, because it was looking really iffy there for awhile, but it was an awesome finish!  Roll Tide!  Of course, I did watch TN earlier and thank goodness we won!  That's about all I can say, because that was iffy towards the end and it shouldn't have been!  Anyway...enough about football!  On to sewing!
 
This weekend, I am working on several projects and I didn't quite get so far yesterday due to football.  I may have that problem today since the Broncos play and the Nascar race is also on this afternoon!  I won't sit in front of the TV the whole time, but it will be back and forth between the kitchen where I sew and the living room!  Need to get a TV in the kitchen and then in my future sewing room when I get it organized!!  LOL
 
Here is a sneak peek of one of my projects I am working on.  This is going to be my pillow for the Pillow Talk Swap.  I hope my swap partner will like it!  Let me know what you think!
 
 
30 Days of Thanks:  Day 4
 
Today, I am Thankful for all God has given me in my life.  I have a wonderful son, who brings so much joy to my life.  I love him so much!  I am thankful for my family, whom I love dearly.  I am also thankful for the special, close friends I have in my life, who mean more to me than they could ever know.  You know who you are!!!  I am thankful everyday for all the blessings in my life and that God has allowed me to be surrounded by such wonderful people!
 
What are you thankful for today? 
 
Have a Super Sunday!  :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!