Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sewing Saturday

Happy Saturday to You!

It's Sewing Saturday!  I am working on several projects this weekend and will have pics when I am done!  I have a table runner and quilt I am putting finishing touches on(well...the quilt just needs the back finished, then it is going to the quilter, because it is for someone special!)  I also started a pillow for a swap.  So, I would like to complete these this weekend!
 
I have been taking lots of photos of my trees in the back yard.  Here's one I took last week.  Just a little color coming through on the ends in the evening.
 
 
30 Days of Thanks~Day 3
I am Thankful for the beautiful fall leaves that are still around.  The trees make such a beautiful landscape as the days grow shorter.  I will miss these leaves soon!  :)
 
Have a Super Spectacular Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!