Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sewing Saturday

Happy Saturday!

It's a beautiful, sunny day here in East TN and I am going to try to catch up on some sewing this weekend!  My grand plans this week of getting some projects done, hasn't quite happened.  I am going to finish several projects and then plan some new ones. 
 
Here are some of my favorite Kona cottons:
 
30 Days of Thanks~Day 10
I am thankful for Saturdays!  Saturdays are great for sleeping in, relaxing and watching college football and NASCAR.  Some weekends, you just need a little break.  Saturdays are also great for sewing, which I will be doing a lot of later today.
 
What are you working on today?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!