Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today is Thankful Thursday!  I am incorporating my 30 Days of Thanks today!
 
30 Days of Thanks~Day 8
 
Today, I am thankful for the beautiful sunshine. 
I have missed it the passed few days, as we have had overcast and somewhat rainy days.  The leaves have really started to come off the trees, so late fall is setting in  and the bright colors are fading to the dull winter.  That is why I love the sunshine, because it is bright and happy, especially on late fall and winter days when there are not many colors in the landscape.
 
Here is a photo of one of my trees.  Leaves are now just about gone after the rain.
 
 
What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.  These are but trifles, to be sure;
but scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable.
~Joseph Addison
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!