Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday!
 
Today is the day~Election Day!  Get out and vote! 
No matter which way you plan to vote, just do it! 
Exercise your rights, because we live in a country that allows us the freedom to vote. 
If you want change, don't sit on your couch and hope it will happen!  VOTE!
  
 
30 Days of Thanks~Day 6
 
Today, I am thankful that I live in a country that allows me the freedom to vote and make my own decisions.  I love our country and our freedom!  God Bless all of those who fight for our freedom!

I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. 
I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. 
~Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!