Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Mayhem

It's Monday and time for Mayhem! 

I hope you had a great and productive weekend!  I was somewhat productive, but not as much as I wanted to be.  Sunday ended up with very high expectations and no delivery on that.  I ended up being kind of lazy and didn't really get anything done.  Oh well...sometimes you just need to rest!  Today will be a busy and productive day though!  I need to finish a few things!    Here is another sneak peek of my pillow.  I plan to work on it later today.  I need to get the back panels made and then quilt it!  Can't wait to see how it turns out! 
 
 
The beautiful maple tree in the yard...the leaves will be gone soon!

 
30 Days of Thanks~Day 5:
 
Today I am thankful to be well rested!  I did not get as much done this weekend as I had hoped,
but I did rest.  So, rest is good and I can start off this week on a good note!
 
Have a Marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!