Monday, November 12, 2012

Monday Mayhem

It's Monday and mayhem is here!
 
I hope you are having a great day so far!  I worked out this morning for the first time in forever and I am off to meet with my long arm quilter shortly.  I have a special quilt for here to do and I am taking three other quilts from a friend to get done.  After I get back, I am working the rest of the day to get several projects completed!  As the leaves continue to fall, here is pic I took about a week and a half ago.  Sadly, these leaves are now gone!  I just love their rich color and will miss them this winter.
 
 
30 Days of Thanks~Day 12
 
Today, I am thankful for an old friend whom I love dearly! 
 
What projects are you working on today?
Have a Marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!