Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fabric Mayhem

Happy Tuesday to all!

I hope your day has started out to be a great one!  It is kind of gloomy here today in East TN.  We had some rain earlier and with a possibility of more to come.  So it looks like a great day to get some things done....like sewing.  I have already been to the gym and I am back with some candles lit and ready to begin a productive day!

Here is some fabric I picked up at our local fabric store that will be closing soon, unfortunately.  I really hate that she is closing, as she has not been around very long.  She is so sweet and had some great prices.  I picked up several orange prints and a solid, for my Vol projects!  I got a couple of cute boyish kid prints, since I now have a nephew.  I figure these can be some future projects for him.  I picked up some more lovely Lark by Amy Butler, a batik, a print that looks like batik, but is regular cotton, some Michael Miller fabric and a lovely pink print.  Not sure what I will do with all of this yet, but some of these go with things I already have.  They will go into my stash for now and I will pull them out one day for a rainy day!


Hope you have a terrific Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!