Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

It's Thursday!  Time to be Thankful!!!
 
Today, I am thankful for beautiful weather and beautiful views.  We are having some wonderful weather here in East TN right now.  It is unusual to have low to mid 80's weather for August.  I love it!  It is great weather to sew by.  I took this picture back in April at our Quilt Guild Retreat in the mountains.  We had some beautiful sunsets then and we have had several recently, but I have not had my camera in hand to catch them.  I am going to try harder to have it with me more often. 
 
 
"The world has enough beautiful mountains and meadows, spectacular skies and serene lakes. It has enough lush forests, flowered fields and sandy beaches. It has plenty of stars and the promise of a new sunrise and sunset every day. What the world needs more of is people to appreciate and enjoy it." ~Michael Josephson, whatwillmatter.com
 
I am working on several projects right now.  I have my card order in the works and I took some time to work on the quilt that I am quilting.  Today has been a busy day so far, so I am now back to it!
 
Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!