Friday, August 24, 2012

Fun Friday Reveal!

TGIF!  It's Friday!
 
Whew!  It has been a busy week and I am still going strong.  Got lots to do today!
 
I wanted to finally reveal the tote bag that I made and sent to my partner for the Sew SwapIt Tote Swap!  She like bright, bold colors and loves floral prints!  This was a great project for me, as I love to work with bright colors and I have not made a tote in a while! 
 
She received it yesterday and loved it!  Here is the final project!

Front

Back

Inside Pocket(fabric was wrinkled in pic..really isn't bunched like that!)

Close-up of quilting
 
This was such a fun tote to make and it turned out pretty big.  I think it ended up being about 18" wide and 20" high.  It' is definitely bold and bright.  I used the floral print and match Kona solids to it.  I really did not want to send this one away!
 
Well, I am off to work on projects today.  I am almost finished quilting a quilt and then I am working on cards.  I have a busy weekend ahead, but I plan to have some relaxing time in there also!
 
Have a Fantastic Friday!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!