Friday, August 10, 2012

Fun Friday!

Happy Friday!

Hey there everyone!  It's Friday and it's going to be busy!  This has been a very busy week, but I have not gotten as much done as I had hope!  Going to be working on my tote today!  Yes, I have not made a lot of progress this week, due to some other things coming up.  I have to get it done asap and move on to some other projects, so that is my focus today!  I will be taking some progress pictures along the way today to show you all this weekend.  I only have a couple of pieces put together at the moment, so I haven't taken any pics yet.

I also have Quiltcon blocks to get done and some card samples.  Going to be a busy weekend!

I thought I would share another photo I took at the beach.  This was on the first full day we were there.  This huge sand castle complex was made by a family that was right next to us.  They must have worked on it the whole day and it was quite impressive.  Our nieces and nephews dug and built various sand castle creations all week and had so much fun!  Wish I was back there!



Hope you all have a Fabulous Friday and a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!