Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Mayhem!

It's Monday, time for Mayhem!

I am back from a little break, a much needed vacation break to the beach! 
I love the beach because it is so calm and soothing to hear the waves crash upon the sand. 
It makes me feel relaxed and rejuvenated. 

Now, time for mayhem!
I have a lot to do this week. I have a tote bag to make for my SewSwapIt Group.  My partner likes bold and bright colors like me, so I picked out this fabric earlier.  Hope she likes it!



I have three QuiltCon Blocks to make in the next few days.  I just could not get to them before I left for vacation, so now it is time to kick it into high gear and get those done over the next few days. 
I am so excited about QuiltCon and I can't wait til February!

I also have some handmade card prototypes to make for a potential order and other cards to start on for two other different orders.  Looks like August just might be a very busy month!  :)

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!