Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thankful Thursday

It's Thankful Thursday!
I hope you day is going well!
 
Today, I am thankful for The Modern Quilt Guild!  Why?  If the Modern Quilt Guild had never been started, our local chapter would not have been started and I probably would not be sewing and quilting right now and would not have some of the wonderful friends I have now. 
 
I am also thankful for the upcoming QuiltCon.  It is a Modern Quilt Convention happening in Austin, TX in February and registration starts today!  WooHoo!  I cannot wait!
 
 

 
There are many things going on in the modern quilting world and I am so thankful to
Alissa Haight Carlton for starting the Modern Quilt Guild!  This is such an exciting time to be part of such a great hobby and movement!  Go check it out!  There is so much inspiration!
 
Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel. 
~Author Unknown
Have a very Thankful Thursday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!