Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Mayhem!

Welcome to Monday!

It's going to be an extremely busy week!  I have way too many things to get done, but I am determined.  Last week did not quite go as I had planned and I did not get everything done. 
That's OK though....things are coming along at a good pace right now. 
I just don't have much time to slow down.  :)

Here's a little sneak peak at the progress of my QuiltCon blocks.  I have all three done and will reveal them later this week.  They are going in the mail today!  I am so excited!




I will be working to finish my tote this afternoon.  I will reveal it later this week after it goes in the mail.  I want my partner to be surprised when she receives it!

Hope you have a Marvelous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!