Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Talk

It's Tuesday!
 
I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  My day is a busy one, as I am working on a big card order, so there will not be any sewing, unless I do a little tonight to relax. 
 
I wanted to share a quilt that I quilted for a friend this past weekend.  She put together the quilt top and decided she wanted me to quilt and bind it.  Now, I just did some simple straight lines and in the ditch quilting, but it turned out really great!  You can't see the quilting very well in the picture, but it is simple straight line diagonal criss-sross from corner to corner in the middle heart section.
I love the heart shape design and I love these colors!
 
Close up of basting
 
Quilting in the ditch around borders

Pinning the binding

Finished quilt
 
Yesterday, one of my blocks was featured on The Modern Quilt Guild Blog for the QuiltCon Block Challenge.  There were some wonderful blocks in that post that were similar.  Today, they are featuring Scrappy blocks!  Go check it out and get some inspiration! 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Have a Terrific Tuesday!
 
Big Hugs,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!