Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

It's Thursday and it's time to be thankful!

Today, I am very thankful for vacations! 
Yes, vacations!  It had been three years since we had been to the beach or even on vacation, for that matter.  Due to schedule conflicts with my sons' sports while he was in high school and other timing conflicts with our family that came up last year, we had not been back to the beach.  I love the beach and this year was so nice and relaxing!  I love just listening to the waves crash on shore, knowing I don't have to be anywhere at that moment!

Here is a picture of the beautiful clouds in the sunset across the intercoastal waterway marsh behind the house we stayed in!  This was the very first night we were on vacation after the terrible storms we drove through earlier to get there.

This week, I am just thankful to God, that we have such beautiful views when we go on vacation!
Much needed and very relaxing!

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.”
--Isak Dinesen

If you are checking progress on my tote. I will post some pics tomorrow.  I finally decided

Have a very thankful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!