Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Mayhem

Happy Monday!
 
I hope you had a great weekend!  Mine was very busy!  I am getting ready for my quilt retreat later this week.  Mayhem started yesterday as I was finally starting to figure out what I am going to work on at the retreat.  I have plenty of projects, but just was not sure which ones to work on.  I have one project completely cut and ready to go.  It is a fairly simple quilt and should not take long to piece.  I was afraid I was not going to have enough fabric for it, but it all worked out.  Today, I have to decide which other projects I might take.  I was so focused on the one yesterday, that is all I thought about.  Anyway, that will be my mayhem for today through Wednesday.  I just need to make sure I have everything I need to take with me and then it will be on to a fun weekend!  I will take pics this week to give you peeks of some of my new projects!
 
Just wanted to leave you with a bright and happy photo today of my little pansies on the front porch!
 
 
Hope you have a Happy and Marvelous Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!