Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Working Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!
 
I hope you day is going well!  What's on your sewing agenda today?  For me, this morning I helped my friend Bobbie, to learn how to make Wonky Stars.  She had been admiring my table runner and several other things that I had done with wonky stars.  She thought they were so hard to make, but now she has done it!  She picked some gorgeous fabric for it!  She is making this block the middle block for the start of our local modern guild round robin.  It is such a happy, wonky star!
I just love it!  Here it is: 
 
 
Next on the agenda is working on a tote bag for my sister.  I am making it out of the butterfly/bird fabric I bought not too long ago.  I will take pics of the progress and show you sometime this week!
 
Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!