Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday!
 
It's Tuesday and it's time to talk!  I wanted to share my wonderful swap item I received in the mail!  This is from our Fall Table Runner Swap in the Sew SwapIt group!  I received this from my lovely friend Lawana!  This is the most gorgeous table runner!  She knew one of my favorite colors was blue and that I love the ocean, beach and lighthouses!  I also am not a big fan of earthy colors.  One of her favorite colors is also blue and where she lives, they have wonderful blue asters in the fall. 
So, from there, she created this absolutely wonderful table runner for me!!!!  It is so me!!!!
 
Absolutely beautiful---so much detail in the piecing and pleating! 
Love the lighthouse fabric and the batik fabric looks like the blue asters!
 
Goodies from the swap---she knew I loved Nascar also!  Love both these fabrics and the Kleenex!  :)

Coaster/mug rug for my cocoa!

Close up of detail on the pleating---Just beautiful!

Love the little flip-flops..so beachy!  Love the stitching also..reminds me of waves!

Love this star and the ships wheel!

I just absolutely LOVE, LOVE this table runner!
 
I am so honored that Lawana made such a wonderful piece of quilt work for me!  I know this took a lot of time and it will truly be treasure forever!  Thank you so much Lawana!
 
Tell me what item you treasure that you have received from someone!
 
Have a Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!