Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Mayhem!

It's Monday and It's October!
 

Wow!!  Can you believe it is already October? 
Time has just flown by!  Exciting news today...The Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda is broadcasting LIVE from the University of Tennessee this morning!  WooHoo!  Go VOLS!!! 
Very exciting!  I am not there because it was supposed to be poring rain, so we didn't go.  Here's a pic that was posted a little bit before the show began!  They were singing Rocky Top to the crowd!

 
I am going to give you a little Fall inspiration!  Here is a wonky star that is part of my fall table runner for my swap at Sew SwapIt!  I will be revealing the table runner later this week!  It is on it's way to it's now home as we speak!  Let me know what you think!
 
 
"October's poplars are flaming torches lighting the way to winter." 
~Nova Bair
Have a Marvelous Monday!
 

1 comment:

  1. love the fussy cut pumpkin.... hope you are having a great day there... weather is so cool here and is a welcome change...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!