Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Sampler

Happy Sunday!
 
Today is Sunday Sampler!  I hope your day is starting well.  I wanted to share my goodies from a recent swap our Modern Guild did.  We called it the Scrappy Swap Exchange.  The participants brought in a Ziploc bag of scraps and we put them each in a brown paper bag.  We mixed the bags up and then handed them out, making sure everyone got someone else's bag.  We had til the next meeting to make some kind of small goody for our swap partner.  We had asked them what they might want and if we could add any fabric to theirs.  We could make potholders, pincushions, small pouch, small wall hanging, etc.  We had so much fun with this.  I put only Kona solids in my bag and asked that they only add one print if needed and could make whatever they wanted.  Here is what I received in the exchange---two beautiful potholders!  My friend Georgette got my bag and added this incredibly cute polka dot print to my solids.  These polka dots bring all the colors together and give it such a bright pop!  These are so ME!  I just absolutely LOVE them!!!
 

 
I had to add these today because I just think they are so happy! 
 
Have a Super Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. These are SWEET I love this .

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SWEET I love this .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I absolutely LOVE these! They are just so happy!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!