Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday!
 
This is just a quick post today!  I am so busy rounding up everything for my retreat later this week.  I am getting projects together and doing last minute errands.  I am so excited about our retreat.  It is our local modern quilt guild fall retreat.  We had a retreat in the spring and it was just wonderful!  I plan to work hard to get several projects pieced.  I will take plenty of photos and share later!
Have you ever been on a quilt or scrapbook retreat?  If so, tell us about it!
 
My beautiful mums!
 
Hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!