Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sewing Saturday!

Happy Saturday!
 
It is Sewing Saturday!  Whew!  I have got a lot to do!  I just made a list of current projects I have to do....most by the end of November!  I really need to kick it in gear!  As I made my list, it kept getting longer and longer.  A few projects are for swaps, some are gifts and some are for customers.  I am categorizing them by dates and importance at this point.  Luckily, some are very small projects, so I should be able to knock them out quickly!  I am starting today by doing the two charity blocks for our modern guild.  We are doing improv blocks for this quilt, as the last one turned out so well with all the improv.  We are using Aqua, Orange, Yellow and Gray as our colors for this quilt.  I am using solids, but we can add a print if we want.  So, this is my first project to knock out today.  Then, I am on to several others!  We will see how much I get done!

 
If you are sewing today, let me know what you are working on!
 
Hope you have a Super Spectacular Sewing Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!