Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday!
 
Hope things are going well in your little corner of the world!  It's time for Tuesday Talk! 
If you sew or quilt, do you like the modern, more free style of quilting?  Are you more of a traditionalist and stick to patterns?  Or...are you somewhere in between? 
 
For me, I am sort of in between traditional and modern, in that I like some of the traditional style of blocks, such as log cabins, pinwheels and stars.  Really though, I am drawn to much more of the modern style and making things your own.  I love the wonky log cabins and wonky stars much more than I do the traditional style.  I love pretty clean and simple lines, graphic in nature.  I love to straight line quilt also.  I think the modern style of quilting suits me much better since I do like the graphic looks and clean lines.

 
How about you?  What's your style and why?  Let me know what you think!
Have a Terrific Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!