Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thursday!
 
This is a very late post today.  I have been running all day long and I have not stopped until now.  I am just a little tired.  Today is Thankful Thursday!  Today, I am thankful for relaxation.  I am now sitting on the computer and taking care of a few things and watching Thursday night football!  It's football...not the Broncos, but I will go the Cardinals!  I just want to do nothing and relax!
 
Two kinds of gratitude: 
The sudden kind we feel for what we take; the larger kind we feel for what we give. 
~Edwin Arlington Robinson

2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking I will do this same thing sometime. Showed houses from 9 this morning til 2 in the afternoon. Then to drug store & home to take care of paperwork and answer emails, then get dinner... but did get that pezzie wonky star cut and the 3 rows sewn together before the thread caught in the machine. so tomorrow maybe we will see if I can get the seams to match up. Glad you had a chance to just "chill" for awhile....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Lawana! You were am extremely busy girl today also! Love that Wonky star pezzie block! Glad you were able to get some sewing in. I was going tot try, but I was too tired! It was nice to do much of nothing! Today is going to be a sewing day! Yeah!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!