Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Working Wednesday

Happy Wednesday to All!
 
I hope your day is starting out well!  I have several WIPs going right now.  I just finished two mug rug last night and started a little Halloween Trick or Treat tote for my nephew.  I am going to finish it later today.  Then, I have to start on a new some other projects.  I am trying to prioritize them, so I can knock some out quickly.  This morning, I am going to a fabulous little fabric store that is near the mountains.  She always has some great stuff at great prices.  I can't wait to see what she has today!  For now, I will leave you with a picture of some cute little penguin fabric I picked up the other day! 

 
Isn't it just adorable!  I am not sure what I am going to use it for, but I knew I had to have it!
 
Hope you have a Wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!