Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sewing Saturday

Happy Saturday!
 
I hope your weekend is starting out well.  I am working on several quick projects this weekend.  One is a Trick or Treat bag for my nephew.  I just have to line it and put handles on it.  I am going to finish it here in a few.  I will show you photos tomorrow!   Here's a couple of pumpkins I have on my front porch.  I haven't decided if I am going to decorate them or just leave them plain.  I have four total pumpkins, big and small.  I just love the white pumpkin...it is so different!
 
 
Do you have projects you are working on?  Let me know what they are!  
It's going to be a great, productive weekend!
 
Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. hope to get my pezzie print quilt of valor blocks done today so they can be mailed and a couple of ornaments with embroidery machine and want to finish a dress alteration job and clean house and cook dinner and bake something for a change ... have the house to myself so if I put something in the oven and get off here and do a little cleaning then I can relax when I am playing at the sewing machine love the cool weather hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope yu got lost done yesterday, Lawana! I made the finishing touches on my nephew's Trick or Treat bag, then went shopping for a bit and watch football last night. Today, I am working on laundry and them sew cutting and sewing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!