Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday, Friday!

Happy Friday!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! 
It has been a long and busy week this week!  I am glad it is now Friday!

I have been working on several projects lately, but I can't reveal them just yet.  I am starting a quick project today...It is a birthday present for a dear friend of mine.

Below is a Bee Block I did this past year.  I love this X-type block and I love the fabric.  I made it and sent it back to its home.  I need to check up and see if the quilt has been put together yet.  I think it will make such a pretty quilt.  I may have to do this block for one of my quilts soon!


Have a Fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!