Friday, July 6, 2012

Latest Swap Project

Happy Friday!

I hope you are having a great day!  Today, I would like to show you my latest swap project.  A good friend of mine started a swap on Facebook called Sew SwapIt and this is our second swap.  This swap was for a Sewing Companion...something to carry thread, needles, scissors, etc. with you if you are traveling or going to a class or sew-in.  This is the Sewing Companion I made for my partner.  I really wanted to keep this one, but I did have to send it on its way!
Outside of Sewing Companion

  Inside of Sewing Companion...pins, sewing compartment for thread,
scissors and a pin cushion.

Inside of Sewing Companion...goodies all tucked in.

I had lots of fun making this project.  This was my second attempt, as my first was was bigger and I made a few mistakes while I was trying to put it together.  That's OK though, we all learn from mistakes.  Tomorrow, I will show you the Sewing Companion that I received...I just love it!

Hope you have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!