Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

It's Thankful Thursday!

Hi everyone! 
This has been a crazy week.  I forgot to post yesterday, but today is Thankful Thursday! 
I am very thankful today for sewing time.  I have learned to sew and quilt and it has been wonderful learning experience so far!  It is like a little escape when I get to sew.  I am doing something I love and I can be creative!  While I do not have a dedicated sewing room at the moment, I sit at my kitchen table a sew away!  I know its not the ideal place, but I am working on it.  I love it though.  I will sit and listen to Pandora radio sometimes and jam away while sewing. 
There are days where I can just sew away and then there are days that I cant seem to bring myself to work on anything at all.  That's OK, because sometimes after a big project, you just have to relax and stay away for a few days.  But then, my sewing machine and projects rope me back in!  I love it! 
I have worked on a project this week, that is now gone, but I may do a reveal on it soon.  I had fun with it and am looking forward to quilting and finishing up a few projects soon! 
Below is one of many blocks I did for a quilt this past year. 
I will show you the entire project one day soon!

 Sewing time is so relaxing to me...like some say, it's therapy! No stress, just sewing!
Let me know what you are thankful for!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!