Saturday, July 7, 2012

Swap Item Received

It's Saturday!

Yesterday, I told you about the latest swap the Sewing Companion Swap.  I shared the project I had made and sent on to it's recipient.  Today, I am going to show you the Sewing Companion that I received!  I absolutely love it!!!!  It is a tri-fold and is held together with a lovely button closure.  I just love the fabric Tina used, because I love the ocean and sailboats!  It is absolutely perfect!!!

Sewing Companion front

Sewing Companion inside

Sewing Companion inside with goodies!

This sewing companion is just the right size to carry scissors, pins, thread and any other goodies needed to take on the road with me!  Thank you so much Tina!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!