Thursday, July 5, 2012

Blocks in Progress

Happy Thursday! 

Hope you all had a wonderful and safe July 4th!  It was quiet around here, at least til all the fireworks started last night.  I stayed in and avoided the heat.  I didn't do a whole lot, but I did get a little sewing in.  I will reveal that project tomorrow.  :)

For today, I just want to show you something I have had in the works for a while.  I have some other projects to get finished first, but I am definitely excited to get back to work on this one.  I love pinwheels and this is going to be a lot of fun to work on again.


For now, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope I have inspired you just a bit! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and hope you will come back again soon! Have a great day!!!